2016年1月7日木曜日

Restaurant review

Hi! I went to A to Z cafe with Mikoto.  It is located Omotesando and near from AGU.

It was the first time for me to went there so when I heard about this restaurant, I was surprised that the menu of lunch seemed Japanese food though the name was including 'cafe'. But the restaurant also offers cakes for lunch time and alcohol like cocktails in the evening.

A to Z cafe is on the fifth floor in this building.



 

The interior of this restaurant was great. The wall was white, the floor was dark brown and many paintings were hanged on the wall. Since the interior modeled after a cottage,chair, table and so on were based on wood so I was relaxed.


 

As we entered the place, a waitress welcomed us and allowed us to sit wherever we liked, and then we were offered a glass of water. There were two choice of main dish of set meals at the menu, meat or fish, because it's lunch time(11:30~16:00) so I chose fish. After within 5 minutes from we ordered, the dish was served.


This was exactly Japanese food!!!
It was so delicious!!
It included rice(blended with five cereals), deep-fried marlin marinated in a spicy sauce(kaziki no nambanzuke), sliced raw salmon(sashimi), chopped burdock root and carrot cooked in soy sauce and sugar(kimpiragobo), misosoup and pickles(sibazuke and something of daikon) and roasted tea.

Every dish I ate was so nice, but especially kimpiragobo and sashimi of salmon were superb. General kimpiragobo is based just soy sauce and sugar, I guess, but the kimpiragobo tasted plus mild and it was so good. The sashimi of salmon was spanking fresh enough to be smooth texture on the tongue so I was impressed. Furthermore, we could have more rice and misosoup for free! It cost 1080yen. I think it is reasonable price.

The lunch time meal looks healthy, but perhaps men doesn't feel it's enough calories so this restaurant might suit women than men. It is very comfortable place so you can come with pals or only yourself!


1 件のコメント:

  1. It looks delicious:) I want to go to this restaurant. And I'm interested in healthy food.

    返信削除